Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hi my name is...

Hello all!

My name is Mikaila Hamilton and I am originally from California. My main purpose of starting this blog was to get credit for my Family Relations class, but as I have been thinking about it over the past few days, it is so much more than that. I will be discussing my thoughts and views on modern families as well as how families have changed over the course of history, including many topics discussed in my Family Relations class. I will also be discussing of how my hopes and plans for my family have developed over the course of my life and what they are today. I hope you all enjoy what I have to say and if not, I hope that you will just be understanding of my thoughts and opinions on certain issues regarding families.

With Love,

Mikaila

1 comment:

  1. Hey my name is Emily and I am the TA for your class. Good job on the blog! Try to make this blog more than just another assignment as you share real impressions and insights.

    ReplyDelete